What kind of data do we gather from our customers and guests?
- Individual Information. To access and use 'Metacorp' products and services, each customer must give personal information. When a guest accesses Online Services or interacts over the phone with a 'Metacorp' employee and knowingly reveals personal information, that information is collected. This information may be disclosed when a guest registers for an Online Service, participates in promotions, transacts, or enters contests, forums, surveys, contacts customer service, submits material, makes ideas, or interacts in any other aspect of 'Metacorp' services.
Individual includes Person, legal corporate entity, and other legal entity
Individual information may include but is not limited to following
"Contact Data" includes information such as your name, sex, address, city, state, Pin code, Mobile/Phone number, and email address.
“Other lawful data” includes data required for the project assigned by the customer
- The User is aware that the Company/Website may monitor certain information about the User automatically based on the User's IP address and Website behavior, and the User expressly consents to this. The User understands that this information is used to conduct internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior in order for the Company/Website to better understand and cater to its users' needs. The User is expressly informed that this information may include the URL that the User visited before accessing the Website, the URL that the User visits after accessing the Website (whether or not these URLs are part of the Website), the User's computer and web browser information, the User's IP address, and other similar information.
- If a user purchases products or services from the Website, the User agrees to the Company/Website collecting information about the User's purchasing habits and patterns.
- If the User chooses to post messages, reviews, or feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, and other message areas, the User understands that any and all information provided / uploaded will be collected and stored indefinitely by the Company, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, and that such information, if requested, may be provided.
- The User understands that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company/Website, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users, or third parties regarding the User's activities or postings on the Website, and so on, maybe collected and compiled by the Company/Website into a file/folder specifically created for / allotted to the User,
- While the User is aware that he/she can browse some sections of the Website without registering, certain activities (such as placing an order) require the User to provide valid personal information to the Company/Website for the purpose of registration. The User is aware that the contact information provided to the Company/Website may be used to send offers and promotions to the User, whether or not based on the User's previous orders and interests, and the User expressly consents to receive the same.
- The User is aware that the Company/Website may from time to time ask the User to participate in optional online surveys. These surveys may necessitate the User providing contact and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, sex, etc.). The User is aware that this data is used to personalize the Website for the User's benefit, as well as to provide all Website users with products/services/content that the Company/Website believes they might be interested in, and to display content based on the User's preferences.
- The User is also aware that the Company/Website may from time to time ask the User to write reviews for products/services purchased/availed of from the Website, as well as reviews for the various sellers listing their products/services on the Website. The User is aware that such reviews will assist other website users in making prudent and correct purchases, as well as assist the Company/Website in removing sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Website to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website, along with the User's name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Website Users.
- Nothing in this document is intended to obligate the Website/Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any way content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User expressly authorizes the Website/Company to remove from the Website any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or obligation to notify the User of the same.
- The User understands that a ‘Cookie' is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so that it can be traced back to that browser, and that cookies are useful for allowing the browser to remember information specific to a given user, such as the User's login identification, password, and so on. The User is aware that the Website stores both permanent and temporary cookies on his or her computer's hard drive and in his or her web browser, and expressly agrees to this.
- The User is also aware that on certain pages of the Website, data collecting devices such as cookies are used to help analyze web page flow, monitor promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain aspects of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User has the option to decline the Website's cookies if their browser allows it, they may be unable to use certain elements of the Website as a result.
- Furthermore, the User is aware that third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website may insert "cookies" or other similar devices on specific pages of the Website. The User fully accepts and recognizes that the Company/Website has no control over third-party use of such cookies/other devices, that the Company/Website is not responsible in any way for such use, and that the user bears all risks in this regard.
Personal Information Divulgation/Sharing
- The User understands that the Website/Company may share the User's personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to assist in the detection and prevention of identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts; to correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website's services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- The User understands that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required by law or if the Website/Company reasonably believes that such disclosure is required to comply to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal procedures. If the Website/Company believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of its users or the general public, the Website/Company may disclose the User's personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties.
- The User is also aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share or sell some or all of the User's personal information with other business entities if the Company/Website (or its assets) plans to merge with, or be acquired by, another business entity, or if the Company's business is reorganized, amalgamated, or restructured. The Terms and Policy, as updated from time to time, will continue to bind such business entity or a new company.
All Website transactions are secure and protected in a regulated and secured environment, preventing unauthorized access. While conducting a transaction on the Website, no information is shared because it is encrypted to safeguard the User from unintended disclosure to third parties. The Company / Website does not receive, store, or retain any information connected to the User's credit or debit card information in any way. This information is provided directly by the User to the payment gateway(s), which are authorized to handle the information and comply with the regulations and requirements of the applicable laws, as well as the regulations and requirements of the various banks, financial institutions, and payment franchisees with which it is affiliated.
Promotions / Advertisements from Third Parties
The User is aware that the Company/Website employs third-party advertising firms to sell adverts to Website visitors. The User is aware that these firms may use information about the User's visits to the Website and other websites to tailor advertisements to the User's preferences. In addition, the Website may include links to other websites that gather personally identifiable information about the User. The Company/Website is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly understands and agrees that the User is solely responsible for any and all risks associated with them.
Consent of The User
By using the Website and/or providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the Company/Website collecting and using the information disclosed by the User on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User's consent to the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User's information, as set forth in under head “Personal Information Divulgation/Sharing” of the Policy.
The name and contact information for the Grievance Officer is shown below, in accordance with the Information Technology Act of 2000 and the rules promulgated thereunder: Adv Mozakkir Hashmi (E-mail: Support@metacorp.in)
Resolution of Disputes And Jurisdiction
The Parties expressly agree that the development, interpretation, and performance of this Policy, as well as any disputes resulting from it, will be addressed via a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution ("ADR") method. The Parties have also agreed that the contents of this Section will survive the termination or expiration of the Policy and/or Terms.
- Mediation: If the parties have a disagreement, they will try to resolve it amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both sides. If the Parties are unable to achieve an acceptable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party informing the other of the existence of a disagreement, the matter will be handled by arbitration, as described below.
- Arbitration: If the Parties are unable to reach an amicable resolution of a disagreement through mediation, the matter will be brought to arbitration by a sole arbitrator designated by the Company, whose award will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties are responsible for their own costs in the proceedings, albeit the sole arbitrator may, in his or her sole discretion, order either Party to bear the entire cost. The arbitration will take place in the UT of Delhi, India, and the seat of the arbitration will be there.
- The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy, and any other agreements entered into between them are governed by the laws, rules, and regulations of India and that any disputes arising between them will be resolved exclusively by the Delhi Courts.